- like a Local & Enjoy Live Music
Langston-Brown Community Center, 2121 N. Culpeper St.
11:30 a.m.: Absorb the ethereal sounds of Celestial Voices, members of a local church choir who will fill the community center with holiday music.
12:30 p.m.: Take in a performance by the Arlington Chorale.
1:30-2:30 p.m.: Clarinestique will perform classical tunes.
While you're there, take in the rich history of Langston Brown, Halls Hill and Stratford School
Enjoy delicious local pasties and cookies baked by Heidelberg Pastry Shoppe.
- Let the kid's join in face-painting
Enjoy coffee from Starbucks.
- Photos with the Firetruck!
- Cherrydale Volunteer Fire Department, 3900 Lee Highway
- Have your free holiday photos taken with Santa or the firefighters outside historic Fire Station 8. Kids and adults welcome!
- Enjoy old-school blues with a modern twist by TwoBlue Band.
- Browse for gifts! The market will feature 16 local Arlington makers/artisans selling handcrafted pottery, jewelry, paper, photography, textiles and more. Artisans include:
Bikki Strikker (unique creative clay)
Jules Jewels (spirited eclectic mix of elegance and individuality)
Kate and Moose (sunlight, joy and color)
Luna Blu Mar (creative textiles including their Kindness bags)
Beth Hudgins (award winning artistic treasures)
- Rick Black (beautifully crafted by Turtle Light Press)
Pattee Hipschen (distinctive paintings of intense color)
Brian Jernigen (exploratory landscapes)
Kate Trygstaz (capturing the spirit of place)
Becky Salzinger (passionate art)
Anne Feldman (bold colors of nature)
Leila Lofton (whimsical joy)
Mary Wuest (watercolors, cards, books)
Kristi Provasnik (Kiln Glass Creations)
GiGi's Cookies (holiday shortbread)
Clothesline (bring gently used children's clothing sizes 4-18 for Arlington's children in need)
- Toy Drive – Bring new toys to drop in the Cherrydale Volunteer Firehouse for their annual Santa event.